1. Clean the entire surface with a degreaser such as TSP (Trisodium Phosphate). It is not recommended to use dish soap for washing the walls.
2. Mark your wall with a leveled line at the height of the 1st row of tiles to mark where the top of your tile will line up to.
3. Apply the first tile making sure it follows well the leveled line. The first tile is the most important one to install correctly.
4. Remove the protective film from the back of your tile and apply the tile to your wall on the horizontal line that you marked.
5. Apply one tile after another assuring that the tiles are straight and overlapped.
6. After 48 hours, your Smart Tiles have now become permanently applied to the wall. All you have to do now is sit back and enjoy!